Welcome To My Blog # My Mind # My Inspirate

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Love Poems ( Puisi Cinta)

Love You Forever
                         by: Amrit

Don't try to open my heart,
you can only see is pain,
don't try to search yourself in me,
you will find yourself in my heart and brain.
 


As the time goes by,
I miss u much,
I want to kiss you hard
and i want to touch.
 


I want to make you feel,
that i love you until,
till the day i die,
I won't make u cry.


If you will be confused,
I will show you the way,
I will love you forever and ever,
like how much i do today


I'll never leave you alone,
even if there will be none,
I'll never make you feel sad,
even if you're doing good or bad.
 



Its not lie,
Its true,
Its really hard,
 

to survive without you.
                            
 

No comments:

Post a Comment